I can't get access and I need to clean my cookies

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Few weeks ago, I was trying to enter on the reddit.com and it told me that I can't get access and I need to clean my cookies.
Yesterday, again, when I tried to do the same but to this site essaypaper.help I've received this message.
Why does it always say to me that I need to clean my cookies. Every time. What can I do, maybe somewhere on the mac is a folder with my Mozilla cookies? Where can I find it? Help, please. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M2 16GB Memory Apple M2 Chip, Somona
Deleting Cookies

I just went to both sites, no problem. Hmmm...
Are you using something which deletes cookies after a time?
Maybe you need something like that, I use Cookie http://cookieapp.com/
Are you trying to log in or just view the site?
Ever run Onyx? http://www.titanium.free.fr/onyx.html
Use the version for your OS.

Does ONYX cleans cookies?? All of it or selected? One more question, Is it ok to deleted all cookies?
Thanks
Ron

Reaction score
Yes it does, among lots of other things. Most people use it once every couple of months, if that often. Normally only when there are problems.
Delete all cookies? Depends. If you have sites you never log out of, like Netflix, next time you go you'll have to log in again.
Doesn't hurt anything, just annoying sometimes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes it does, among lots of other things. Most people use it once every couple of months, if that often. Normally only when there are problems.
Delete all cookies? Depends. If you have sites you never log out of, like Netflix, next time you go you'll have to log in again.
Doesn't hurt anything, just annoying sometimes.

You mean All Cookies or Website Data only

C

chas_m

I'm really quite suspicious of this "clean your cookies" message the OP is getting. I've been on the web since there was one to be on, and I've *never* seen a legitimate system message like that. Turn on cookies, yes. Clean them? With no explanation of how to do that? No.

Would love to see a screenshot of this warning.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
explain clearly pls

I'm really quite suspicious of this "clean your cookies" message the OP is getting. I've been on the web since there was one to be on, and I've *never* seen a legitimate system message like that. Turn on cookies, yes. Clean them? With no explanation of how to do that? No.

Would love to see a screenshot of this warning.

You re speaking advanced english that I cannot figure what u meant I figure u mean deleted all cookies is dangerous and rather deleted all Data ( less problem )...right?? explain clearly pretty pls
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
He is saying it is possible you have picked up some walwre or adware and the messages are bogus. Download Malwarebytes for Mac from this link and run the scan function. I never bother cleaning cookies and both sites open at the click of a button.

https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/mac/

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
He is saying it is possible you have picked up some walwre or adware and the messages are bogus. Download Malwarebytes for Mac from this link and run the scan function. I never bother cleaning cookies and both sites open at the click of a button.

https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/mac/

Thanks for your help, harryb2448...I do have that software and checked, its fine. There is a reason for cleaning cookies because I cannot download one link and the tech asked me to clean cookies and try again, I wasn't sure to deleted all cookies or just Data...Thanks again

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.