Printing highlighted text in Safari

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac mid-2011, ipad.Air 2', iPhone 8+.
Safari, mine anyway, does not have an option to print a highlighted text selection. I heard Firefox had this but "selection" does not show up as an option when I use Firefox also. Normally I use Safari as my browser so would like to be able to print with that. But if no easy solution I can use Firefox or Chrome or even Opera which I haven't tried yet.

Reaction score
Look in Safari’s Services menu and see if it is there. If not got to Safari>Services>Services Preferences and see if it is there and put check mark by it,If it isn’t there and I don’t know if it is by default you can add it by going to http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/15601/print-selection-service and installing it. There may be other ways to print it from the Services menu also like add it to a text note and print from there. The Services menu is underused by a lot of people because they don’t understand it because it changes from App to App. A lot if things you would like to find on a Right click can be found there.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac mid-2011, ipad.Air 2', iPhone 8+.
Also found chas_m's discussion info under a similar post on doing this from a post on the Macbook Air. Download app from Pomeroy...not sure if was really needed...but I can now print Selected text under Safari. I guess the secret is not using FILE to print but use Safari. Sure wish Apple would include Selection as an option under File, Print. Thanks all for help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.