An iWeb template...

Reaction score
Nice Template!
What did you make it with?
How do you add that to your template list?

Thanks,
Digg :)

OP
mraya
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'm thinking different... iMac, Macbook, iPod Touch, 10.5 - Leopard
T

tenbellys

It looks nice and very simple how ever examining your source code that isnt so tidy. You have alot of style tags placed on divs.

You might want to consider moving that into a css file just to keep it tidy.

Reaction score
Ya, i agree. Gotta convert to css for cleaner code.

Furthermore, you can have the roll-over effect without images at all. Just use css hover property.

Very nice template btw ;-).

OP
mraya
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
I have been working only with iWeb, so basically all the code work is done in XML to create/modify the template.I agree with you, CSS would be cleanner and even easier but it wouldn't work as a template and iWeb would mess it again every update. I don't know why the original templates have so many negative attributes, i have been experimenting to see what happens when you clear them, this is my first encounter with XML so i didn't want to mess it too much. Thanks a lot for the opinions!

T

tenbellys

kelvinQ said:
Ya, i agree. Gotta convert to css for cleaner code.

Furthermore, you can have the roll-over effect without images at all. Just use css hover property.

Very nice template btw ;-).

just a little addition to this, if your designing for windows users the :hover tag only works on ie6 when your using it on a link

if you do it on anything else like a div to change a background colour you need js.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.