Important Question

Reaction score
Hey I know same one who has apple macbook air but I will buy soon one to buy deferent one apple macbook pro 13inch I want to now can I play games in apple laptop like I play in Iphone. Does app store is same as in Iphone. And you know when every time I want to download same thing I have to first out password I do not want to do that can I change it same how.
Please help me Thank You:Cool::Blushing:

C

chas_m

The answer to your first question is no, iOS and OS X are similar but not the same operating system, so iOS apps don't play on OS X (unless the developer has made a separate Mac version of the game, which does happen, but is bought separately).

The answer to your second question is also no, you can't avoid confirming your password for purchases. This is a security measure to make sure that you are the one buying the apps or using your credit card -- otherwise, anyone who stole your iPhone would be able to quickly bankrupt you if your card is on file, or at least burn through your iTunes credit if you don't have a cc on file. You can, I believe, set iTunes so that if you buy something within 15 minutes, or "buy" a free app, you do not have to re-authenticate past the first purchase.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.