Introduction

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am Sarah. I am a blogger and a writer by profession. I love to know about the various aspects of help desk software and always try to know about the field by going through various mediums like blogs, articles and forums as well. I am really looking forward to adhere to some knowledge about various upgraded software in the customer support field and know the same better. Looking forward for the same.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Ah yes, here comes the sales pitch. I see you're in India. Are there a lot of Garcias there?

This should be fun to watch. I'll bet I get no reply to my question, but another brand new poster will appear to ask some question in broken English about "the various aspects of help desk software", likely one package in particular. At that point, "Sarah" will reply stating that yes that package will work just fine... in fact, it'll do everything that questioner asks and maybe even cure world hunger. Except in India where like half the country is starving, and morons are more concerned with spamming forums instead of solving their infrastructure issues. But I digress....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.