PDA

View Full Version : Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Massi
03-28-2006, 03:44 PM
Hey guys, i just heard Elder scrolls oblivion IV has come out. Its in a DVD so I am wondering if that makes it compatible for a macintosh with a DVD drive. If not, has anyone heard about this game coming out for mac anytime soon?

ezhangin
03-28-2006, 04:05 PM
Hey guys, i just heard Elder scrolls oblivion IV has come out. Its in a DVD so I am wondering if that makes it compatible for a macintosh with a DVD drive. If not, has anyone heard about this game coming out for mac anytime soon?

Some guys in my dorm are playing it ALL of the time, apparently it's that good :) . But considering that neither daggerfall, morrowwind, or the first game didn't come out for mac (I THINK) I don't see oblivion coming out for mac. But who am I to know.

Berman
03-30-2006, 09:30 AM
DVD is just the format of the cd. :lol: it's not mac compatible and its doubtful it will ever be.

i play it on xbox 360 and its amazing.

yogi
03-30-2006, 03:45 PM
DVD is just the format of the cd. :lol: it's not mac compatible and its doubtful it will ever be.

i play it on xbox 360 and its amazing.

Har. A DVD isn't a cd. But I think he just meant it's the type of disc, and DVD's weren't invented by Apple, so that doesn't tell us anything. NOTHING.

It just means the game is freaking huge and they can save money and save us the pain of installing from 7 cd's (remember riven).