• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

cant login to apple support communities

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2015 Retina 4K iMac. Monterey. 8GB RAM. Crucial 500GB external SSD
I can read posts. when I go to login, I get this page and cant login.

any ideas whats going on?

error.png

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
We are not affiliated with the Apple forums. Have you cleared your caches and tried multiple browsers? If none of that worked, then maybe the site is having an issue..

OP
macgig
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2015 Retina 4K iMac. Monterey. 8GB RAM. Crucial 500GB external SSD
I realize that. perhaps the site is just having problems. I tried safari and firefox.

We are not affiliated with the Apple forums...

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You're not alone. I don't know what the problem is either. The site asks for your Apple ID and password which is not Rocket Science. I enter mine correctly and it comes back with the same message you got. It's been doing that for months. However, if you dive right into the forums themselves without signing in, it works. Of course if you don't sign in you can't post a question or reply. Just access their forums as guest.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
yes thats the one. unable to log in. just reset the password. same result. beats me what's going on. oh well.

Oh Ohooo!!! They've discovered that you've been associating with mac-forums.com and they cut you off. They really don't like any competition or especially anyone caught stealing and using any ideas they have posted. :Mischievous:

BTW: It's working for me even though I haven't been there in a while and was able to login and it all worked.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.