How to have 2 Facebook accounts linked to iPhoto?

Reaction score
I can post photos from iPhotos to Facebook but when my wife tries to she can only post to my Facebook account. Went to forum and post said go to iPhoto >preferences>accounts and then + add. However when I go to iPhoto preferences there is no "accounts" there.
Screen Shot 2015-08-02 at 1.49.31 PM.png

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
What version of iPhoto do you have and what version of OS X are you running? My copy of iPhoto is 9.6.1 and its preferences looks very different from yours and definitely has "Accounts" as an option.

C

chas_m

Pretty clearly, the OP is *saying* iPhoto, but *means* Photos (nearly, but not quite, the same program). That's definitely the control panel for Photos, which is a 1.0 program and has some growing to do. If they had iPhoto before, it should still be there in the Applications folder (but not on the Dock any more) and may still be able to be opened, if it had been kept up-to-date. So they can use that until Photos gets its first big update, which I suspect will happen with El Capitan.

OP
G
Reaction score
Photos to facebook posting

You're right it Photos not iPhotos(which allowed posting to multiple places). OS X 10.10.4

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Well then if you wish to have multiple accounts, do you still have iPhoto and is it up to date? The version I posted is the latest. And yes, it's important to use the correct terminology when you post a question to our forums otherwise we can't provide you with the right answer. Luckily, member chas_m knew what you meant.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.