Nuisance message.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, 21.5",OSX, Mojave Late 2012. Processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5. Memory now has 16GB. + macbook
Hi all again.

This might be one for the aussie members. I've suddenly started getting this message coming up on both the iMac and the mba. It only started today, but comes up frequently and I can't fathom why it's coming up or how to stop it. By the way, the top line says it's bigpond, the national carrier, but I can't face hours sitting on the phone again waiting for them if I can help it.

View attachment Untitled 2.pdf

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Alas the .pdf file is reported as damaged and will not open. As a suggestion download and install AdBlockPlus and turn it on in Safari preferences. Do you actually use the Bigpong hoody?

https://adblockplus.org

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, 21.5",OSX, Mojave Late 2012. Processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5. Memory now has 16GB. + macbook
Hi Harry B, thanks for the reply. I can open it, but only in 'file viewer'. If you have that you'll be able to see it. I've got adblock plus but this seems to be coming from the computer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
If you are using Bigpong it may be some marketing idea from their staff in the Phillipines.

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Morning all. I got up and switched on this morning and there it was, gone. It disappeared as suddenly as it came. I've no idea what caused it to start and even less about what caused it to vanish, but I'll keep the old fingers crossed.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.