When trying to sign on to my accounts ....

Reaction score
So I went to my banking online site and before I could type my username in a suggestion for a username appears and says it is stored in the banks secure whatever and it has

a key symbol like the one used for keychain access. I don't have this username stored nor have I ever used this username on my computer. The password also comes up .

What's up?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
If you feel comfortable telling us the name of the bank or providing a link to their signin page, we can take a look to see how it behaves. Do not post any other details though.

OP
K
Reaction score
Ok, here is what I just found out. I know the person who's account it is, I believe my wife logged on for her and the info was saved in my passwords pane, I just located it and deleted it. Sorry

that I did not include that in my original message, only after I posted my question did I find that out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Ok, here is what I just found out. I know the person who's account it is, I believe my wife logged on for her and the info was saved in my passwords pane, I just located it and deleted it.

You might just want to mention to your wife friend the security risks of doing this, just incase, she goes to a Internet cafe and does the same. Not everyone out there is a truthful as you.

OP
K
Reaction score
You might just want to mention to your wife friend the security risks of doing this, just incase, she goes to a Internet cafe and does the same. Not everyone out there is a truthful as you.

After I realized what happened I am not surprised, lady in question is air head, always loses her keys, phone, purse. A real dinger.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
After I realized what happened I am not surprised, lady in question is air head, always loses her keys, phone, purse. A real dinger.

You got a lol from me ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.