Trouble Shooting for my G5

G

g4g5

I have had my G5 for slightly over a year. But, i am sorry to say that i have only switched it on about 5 times...cos i have another G4 where everything is in and am too lazy to switch.

I admit I know NOTHING about Macs. Or normal computers for that matter.

Anyway, I wanted to switch the G5 on yesterday to check it still works...And it didn't. I just can't switch it on anymore. It doesn't respond. It can't even boot up. Any ideas as to what is wrong with it?

I did buy the extended warranty..But i don't have any cards etc to prove this. Will they have a record of this online? How and who do i call for assistance?

Any advise appreciated. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Did you check and make sure it was plugged in?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
interesting

a) you should have recieved applecare information within a few days of your purchase
b) it should just turn on, nothing is wrong with keeping it off for a while (even like a year)
c) title your post better it might get more views and responses
d)just call apple to find out about your applecare, you should ahve needed to register it when you got all your stuff

good luck
chris

OP
G

g4g5

Haha..Yes, i did check the plug. I'm gonna call them today to see what i shld do..sIGH

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.