Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom

Reaction score
Not completely a Mac question but has anybody out there bought into the Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom package for £8.57/month? If so, can one use the programs on more than one computer at home i.e. my MBP laptop and my iMac upstairs for the serious stuff?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21 M1 Pro 14" MBP, 23 M2 Pro Mac Mini (MacOS 14), iPhone 15 Pro Max (iOS 17), iPad 6 (iPadOS 17)
yes you can. the only stipulation is that you cannot use them on more than one device at the same time

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
L2012 Mini, i7 2.6Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD(fusion), BenQ 32" 2.5k QHD Display
I have the Photographers package.. Yes you can have it on two devices. Adobe understands that most photographers at least have a main desktop and a laptop for travel, so both can be signed into at the same time. It will also allow you to use the creative cloud cloud storage and sync files and stuff. That said, you can have it installed as many machines as you want, but you can only sign into two at any given time.

OP
C
Reaction score

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.