trying to connect wifi on WIN 8.1

Reaction score
Whentrying to connect to the router on my MAC PRO with windows 8.1, I keep getting error 651. I have tried all of the fixes I can find on the internet. I am led to believe this is a ISBN driver problem and am told to download the latest driver. Of course I cant do this because I cant connect. I have another Windows dedicated computer. Is there any way to download this to disk and then to windows on my Mac? What a mess. I have spent two days trying to connect.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
You don't say how you have Windows 8.1 installed - boot camp, VMware, Virtual box, dual boot...

I am also assuming you mean an ISDN - Integrated Services Digital Network. So if it is a driver issue and the device does not have the correct driver, you can download it with another computer on to a USB flash drive or any moveable storage device and install it.

Here is what Microsoft has to say about the error:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2716537

I suggest googling what specific drivers you are looking for specific to the way you have Windows installed on your mac pro.

Lisa

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.