Switcher here!

A

Astolath

Just thought I'd say hi to all...been reading here for a while, but only registered today.

Bought myself an iBook G4 back in February and have been in love with it ever since. I'm a mature student (and aspiring writer!) and wanted something portable but robust that I could throw into my rucksack.

I tend to build/customise my own PCs rather than upgrading, but I think that the next upgrade will be to an iMac. I never paid too much attention to all the Mac Vs PC spats before now and really made my purchase decision on cost as I was able to get a student discount.

I have to say that I love the simplicity and functionality of OS X (as well as the pleasing aesthetics!) and as has been said on countless occasions, it just works - XP is a pain to use by comparison. Only problem now is that on the Windows laptops at the office, I keep trying to scroll with two fingers on the tracking pad!

:mac:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! If you need anything, post away, and everyone will try and help you!

EDIT-X

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 14in
welcome to the forums!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.