Miglia tv mini+

Reaction score
Hi
I,m a new member so I'm not sure if I'm posting this question in the correct place.
I have a Miglia tv mini+ dongle but the latest software for it does not want to work, having searched high and low for a resolution to this problem I have found out that an earlier software version to the one that I have been trying is more successsful.
The version I am looking for is version 1.1.6.dmg, someone told me there was a thread on here some time ago discussing this very subject and someone had a copy of this version 1.1.6.dmg.
So please can that someone or any one help me out please, before anyone suggests the Miglia website for support, their web site no longer exists and the Elgato tv eye web site are no use either.

Many thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to the Mac-Forums.

You've posted in the correct area. However, searching the net and forums, very little information is available regarding the Miglia TV Mini +. The only thing I was able to find were reviews about the product which were made some time ago. It also appears the company might no longer be in business. I don't know how much money you have invested in this product but you may be better off replacing it with one that's fully supported.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.