iTunes purchases

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27", Late 2013
Hi guy's, I just purchased myself a 27" iMac earlier today. Enjoying it so far, its understandably much better than the Mac Mini I bought previously.

Only niggle I have so far, I have signed into iTunes, authorised the iMac etc, but I keep getting an error overtime I try and download my purchases onto it. Is this a known issue or could something be causing it?

Cheers guys,
Fisher

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
What kind of error are you experiencing? Are there any specific error messages?

OP
Fisher85
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27", Late 2013
"We could not complete your iTunes Store request. An unknown error occurred (45054)

There was an error in the iTunes store, please try again later."

I've been trying for about 4 hours now and keep getting the same :S

The iMac has been authorised successfully with iTunes too.

EDIT****** I have re-installed iTunes and that seems to have corrected the problem. Solved :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Good to hear and thanks for posting back.
Remember, whenever you stop using 1 mac, or sell it and it goes to a new home, you need to Deauthourize the Mac from iTunes, because you only get 5 Mac to have Authorised.
If for some reason you do hit the 5 limit, you need to ring  and get them to reset the number.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.