what is this software please?

Reaction score
If you're talking about that little blackish box then i believe it is growl.

It's a little app that you can associate with loads of applications to give you notifications and stuff. Great in my opinion and really customisable

GROWL

K

Kokopelli

I am pretty sure that is Growl, using the Bezel interface. Mine is in the bottom right instead of left, but that is confgurable...

EDIT: As much as I hate to admit it, I was wrong. Sizzling Keys it is. (The controller up top is the give away.)

Picture 1.jpg

E

Effusion

Kokopelli said:
I am pretty sure that is Growl, using the Bezel interface. Mine is in the bottom right instead of left, but that is confgurable...

EDIT: As much as I hate to admit it, I was wrong. Sizzling Keys it is. (The controller up top is the give away.)

I have Sizzling keys installed but use the Growl notification because I hate too many apps trying to display fancy notifications, both do the same thing but Growl can display them and others more effectively.

Reaction score
Kokopelli said:

Interesting... I hadn't heard of sizzling keys, i had assumed the control keys in the menu bar were Synergy as i have the same choice of keys, and then growl setup to display itunes info

Does sizzling keys allow menu bar buttons as well, i couldnt see them on the website?

I guess there are just so many options for itunes control :headphone

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.