• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Zane Lowe leaves BBC Radio 1 for Apple

dbm

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2011 i5 2.3/8GB, MBPr 15 2013 with i7/16GB both running El Capitan
Zane Lowe to leave Radio 1 in March - BBC Newsbeat

For those of you outside the UK, Zane is probably the leading radio DJ in the UK, with a nightly show that focuses on both up and coming artists and true classics. He basically picked up the baton from the late, great, John Peel as the most credible DJ on air.

Even as a 40-something who doesn't listen to Radio 1 anymore I would tune in to Zane's show when driving in the evening. It will be interesting to see what he does for Apple. Will he front something in iTunes Radio? Or curate music for them?

Last edited:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.