burning

S

skateit12

does Mac OS 10.4 Tiger come with a program for burning audio cds? I know about disk utilities but that doesnt work for audio. If it comes with one please tell me the name of the program.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
iTunes will do that for you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
iTunes will most definately do that for you. if you just want to put mp3's on a cd as a data (not playable by cd players) you can create a "burn folder", drag and drop your files, and then click burn.

if you want to spend a few bucks toast 7 by roxio is a great product that you can use to burn dvd's, data, music cd's, mp3 cd's etc. etc. etc.
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz 512 MB Ram 128 vRAM 60GB HD
yeah, iTunes can do that, or Toast 7 is a GREAT program, I've used it a lot in burning DVDs.

OP
S

skateit12

PowerBookG4 said:
iTunes will do that for you.
thnx i never even though of looking lol ive been using itunes all day and didnt even notice

coach_z said:
iTunes will most definately do that for you. if you just want to put mp3's on a cd as a data (not playable by cd players) you can create a "burn folder", drag and drop your files, and then click burn.

if you want to spend a few bucks toast 7 by roxio is a great product that you can use to burn dvd's, data, music cd's, mp3 cd's etc. etc. etc.
-chris

i think ill look into this toast

OP
S

skateit12

i purchased Toast 7 today. Its a great program. Thanx for the reccomendation!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
skateit12 said:
i purchased Toast 7 today. Its a great program. Thanx for the reccomendation!

welcome man, i use toast to burn about 2-7 cd/dvds a week, a great investment.

i am always surprised at the quality that roxio puts into this program considering there is NO competition so they dont necessarily have to create this awesome program with such great features, they just do it.

-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.