Not Getting Multiple Suggestions in Calendar in Yosemite

Reaction score
A new Feature in Yosemite is getting a Drop Down of Suggested Events when entering a New Event in the Calendar. I'm having a problem with only One Event in particular is working with this, it never works with any other Event that repeats itself. Anyone else having this Problem?

Let me Explain: I have Caregivers taking care of my Parents. The night Caregiver say her name is Ronda. If I Start to type R-o- I get a drop down list that shows me Ronda Worked or Ronda's First day of Work. I hit the Ronda Worked and it automatically gives me the correct Calendar and time she worked. This is so much Faster than having to set the Repeat and typing in Manually. Only problem is, when I use this for other repeating events, No Suggestions. I have to Manually type the other Caregiver's Name, Time she Worked, and hit the Correct Calendar. Even with repeating Dr. Appointments, nothing gets suggested just for that one person and that calendar.

I called Apple Support and neither the first guy or the Senior Advisor, who didn't even know about that function or had seen it, knew what the problem was. I use Google Calendars, because I'm new to Mac since this Past Summer and have Android phones and devices, the Apple Senior Tech said that the Google Calendars might be the problem. He wanted to know why I don't use the Apple calendar and ICloud. I asked if they work with Android, he said No, so I said that's Why. He said it should work anytime something is repeating and is researching it more. I really like this feature and stumbled on it by accident, now would really like it to work, but not sure if a bug or something I need to enable or do on my end.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to add Suggestions somewhere or is having this issue also? I need the multiple calendars and need them color coded for ease of Viewing and seeing the hours and Pay of each person. Appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks in Advance.:D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.