Message from Synch

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MacBook Air; iPhone 5s; iPad
I'm getting a message "Sync has not been able to complete for the last 14 days". What is this?

On my Macbook Air, running MacOS X, 10.7.5, when I open Firefox, I get a banner on the screen that says "Sync has not been able to complete during the last 14 days. Please check your network settings." Do I need to do anything about this, or is it just a benign nuisance?

PS Thanks for the tips on writing a better post.

Last edited:
M

MacInWin

Please read the article linked in my sig and repost. We have no idea what you are talking about without that information.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
We need more detail than what you've provided. Where have you seen this? What device? What version of relevant software are you using?

Please see the message in my signature about writing questions for future reference. :)

C

chas_m

Could this have something to do with Time Machine?

Or do you possibly have a non-Apple mobile device you sync to that machine, like an Android device?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.