Laser pointer or remote control for iPhoto?

Reaction score
using MacBook Air, 10.10.x.
I wanted to do an iPhoto slide show and presentation using a remote laser pointer. Currently, there seem to be only the Targus Bluetooth presenter that advertises use with iPhoto. Has anyone got some experiences or advise which remote presenter works with iPhoto?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, i5, 4GB RAM
using MacBook Air, 10.10.x.
I wanted to do an iPhoto slide show and presentation using a remote laser pointer. Currently, there seem to be only the Targus Bluetooth presenter that advertises use with iPhoto. Has anyone got some experiences or advise which remote presenter works with iPhoto?

I have used the Targus Bluetooth presenter and finds that it works wonderfully!!! :) 100% recommend!

OP
E
Reaction score
Thanks very much Jacob,
Can I ask you which model you use? (Targus Wireless Bluetooth Presenter Remote Control & Mouse Cursor for MAC {currently cheepest on Amazon} or Targus Remote Wireless Presenter / Clicker with cursor control - AMP09EU, or AMP13EU)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.