Pages to PDF Table of Contents

Reaction score
I use the Table of Contents in Pages and it works fine.
I used to be able to export the file to PDF and I could still click on the page number in the PDF Table of Contents and it would take me to the number clicked on.
For some time now the Table of Contents does not work in the PDF file when I click on the page number. Nothing happens.
Do I have to check a box somewhere, and if so where?
Or is this feature no longer available when exported to PDF?
Help on this will be greatly appreciated.
Waynr

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It would help if you told us which version of Pages you're working with? And always include information about your Mac and version of OS X you're running.

OP
W
Reaction score
I am running Pages 5.2.3
I have OSX v10.9.5 on my iMac Processor 3.2 GHz Intel Core 15 Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX 1024 MB
I plan to upgrade soon when all software is upgraded to the new OS
waynr

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You may be referring to an older version of Pages, (iWork 09) the one prior to version 5.X. The newer version of Pages (5.X) does not yet have all the functionality that the older version had. However, if you upgraded, you still have iWork 09 in a separate folder that you can continue to use.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.