Hello

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 MacBook Pro 13" | iPad Air 2 | Apple Watch 3 | iPhone XS
Hello everyone I'm new to the forums here and am still realitively new to Apple products.

Just a little over a year ago my wife and I bought out first iPhones. We both got 16GB iPhone 5c's. About a month later we got an iPad mini 1st gen. Then this past Feb I bought a Mac mini since my windows 7 machine died. I got the base model mini (now wishing I had gotten the next step up). The. In May got an iPad Air and got the iPhone 6 about a week after its release.

I haven't had a ton of questions about my Apple products yet, but I know they'll come up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21 M1 Pro 14" MBP, 23 M2 Pro Mac Mini (MacOS 14), iPhone 15 Pro Max (iOS 17), iPad 6 (iPadOS 17)
Hello and welcome to the forums

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, OSX 10.8.5, 2.5 GHz Intel core i5 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 - I also have an iPad Air.
Hello everyone I'm new to the forums here and am still realitively new to Apple products.

Just a little over a year ago my wife and I bought out first iPhones. We both got 16GB iPhone 5c's. About a month later we got an iPad mini 1st gen. Then this past Feb I bought a Mac mini since my windows 7 machine died. I got the base model mini (now wishing I had gotten the next step up). The. In May got an iPad Air and got the iPhone 6 about a week after its release.

I haven't had a ton of questions about my Apple products yet, but I know they'll come up.

Hello, Welcome to our community!

I was considering buying a Mac mini, but got a MacBookPro instead, then I got an iPad Air.

This technology is amazing, though I don't understand it well, so I come here for help. I hope you enjoy the site, there's many very knowledgeable, helpful, friendly people here; they've been very helpful to me. :D

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 MacBook Pro 13" | iPad Air 2 | Apple Watch 3 | iPhone XS
I'm looking forward to it. I was on many Windows forums for a long time. So I'm looking forward to being on here.

I've already considered upgrading from my Mac Mini to an iMac. But we'll see how this next year goes ;)

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Welcome. Feel free to ask any questions that come to mind.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.