I love Macs!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have a new Mac Book Pro. 2 GHz Intel Core Duo, 1 GB DDR2 SDRAM
:p

I got my MacBook Pro 3 weeks ago and I could not be happier. This is my first Mac and I will never switch back to a PC. I am still tryng to become as proficient with it as I was with a PC. I look forward to posting in the forums, looks like a great site!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Welcome to the forums, congratulations on your purchase.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo iMac, 1.5 GHZ PPC Mac Mini, MacBook MB403LL/A
grussem said:
:p

I got my MacBook Pro 3 weeks ago and I could not be happier. This is my first Mac and I will never switch back to a PC. I am still tryng to become as proficient with it as I was with a PC. I look forward to posting in the forums, looks like a great site!

Welcome! Glad you're loving the Mac! I got my first Mac (a mini) about 10 weeks ago, and like you, am truly impressed. While I can't say I'll get rid of my existing Windows machines, I'm pretty confident that my next machine, whether it be a laptop or desktop, will be another Mac. Becoming proficient is easy, because with just a little noodling around, you'll be surprised at how easy things are, and how little there is to really worry about. Just use, and enjoy. :)

Mark

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz 512 MB Ram 128 vRAM 60GB HD
Yeah I got my first mac (an Intel iMac Core Duo 17") exactly a month ago as of today, and I LOVE it. I have now found no need for Windows except gaming.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.