• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

why macs suck

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
hahaha like it, never had the problems he'd had but still funny

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IBM PCjr, 4.77 MHz Intel 8088, 640K RAM, 5.25" Floppy, Basic Cartridge, PC DOS 2.11
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83 MBP
lol, 3rd time I've seen that video, 2nd time from a link on here and it's still funny. I showed my g/f this video and she was totally confused. She asked me at the end "Um, so why do you want an apple again if it gives you all those problems? That guy didn't seem to happy with his." Ya gotta love her.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
old but good one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookPro 15.4, 2.2ghz i7 (Late 2011), Macbook 1,1 1.83ghz CoreDuo
drop dead hillarious! that guy just made my day, but ive never had any problems like that before.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro with 1GB ram
Gosh been a long time since i saw that, very funny. Think its great.

Reaction score
Well I laughed cause the guy's knowledge of software and hardware is completely messed up. For starters, it is not the opertaing system, for the most part, that will malfunction, but rather it is a malfunction of the software that does, even of windows and linux based machines. Next, if there are any windows illetarate persons out there, you know fairly well that you can make some hefty generalizations about windows, and complaining about the same type of problems as the guy is ranting about. However, it is apparent to me that there are several of us who have, to some degree or another, an understanding of other operating systems and its so-called "quirks". For example, when I was about 13, I crashed my mother's windows based computer, because frankly, I had no idea of what I was doing. I own a Mac, and would like to think that I am pretty proficient in the Mac OS, but I know that I am not, however, I have never, and will probably never have the problems that this ranter supposedly had. I have used windows rather extensively, considering the fact that i run a windows based computer for LAN parties. Sure, there are things that happen on a windows that would make me say a lot of things about windows just like the guy said "Tricking it into doing what you want it to do." However, I just keep in mind that my knowledge of windows when compared to mac is next to none, and if I learn more about windows, I am certain that I will not have as many problems with it as I have previously.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
"Mac killed my inner child" ... LOL!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
osvoldk said:
Well I laughed cause the guy's knowledge of software and hardware is completely messed up. For starters, it is not the opertaing system, for the most part, that will malfunction, but rather it is a malfunction of the software that does, even of windows and linux based machines. Next, if there are any windows illetarate persons out there, you know fairly well that you can make some hefty generalizations about windows, and complaining about the same type of problems as the guy is ranting about. However, it is apparent to me that there are several of us who have, to some degree or another, an understanding of other operating systems and its so-called "quirks". For example, when I was about 13, I crashed my mother's windows based computer, because frankly, I had no idea of what I was doing. I own a Mac, and would like to think that I am pretty proficient in the Mac OS, but I know that I am not, however, I have never, and will probably never have the problems that this ranter supposedly had. I have used windows rather extensively, considering the fact that i run a windows based computer for LAN parties. Sure, there are things that happen on a windows that would make me say a lot of things about windows just like the guy said "Tricking it into doing what you want it to do." However, I just keep in mind that my knowledge of windows when compared to mac is next to none, and if I learn more about windows, I am certain that I will not have as many problems with it as I have previously.

This video is old and relates mainly to problems with the Mac OS prior to OS X.
And it is a comedy sketch...so nothing to take serious anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
digital audio G4 /466
lol .....dont you just love the short film ..... everyone should get a sense of humour delivered with every new operating system. i work with pc and mac and like both.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 12 inch running mac os 10.4 with: 60 gb HD+256 mb ram+Radeon 9200
lol that was definitely the funniest thing I've seen today.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'm thinking different... iMac, Macbook, iPod Touch, 10.5 - Leopard
I loved "no, it can't go on top, that's reserved for the mighty blue apple"

:D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.