Which mac magazine to subscribe to?

I

imacdoyou

I'm want to get a subscription to either macworld or macaddict magazine...I don't know much about either magazine so I thought I'd put this out to the forum for opinions.....like which has the most content and such.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
When i started with my Mac i bought several issues of MacAddict, and some of MacWorld. I think MacAddict is more "instructive" than MacWorld, MacWorld is more related to product reviews/introductions. Right now i don't buy them any more, there is enough information in this forums, Apple website, Egadget and Gizmodo to require them. I still buy some MacAddicts specials from time totime, some of them have taught me a lot about Macs and is good to have some printed references.

Reaction score
Mac world! i really like the reviews!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
i have only gotten mac world. there is usually some good stuff in their.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro, MBP C2D, iMac G4
I tried both, but I found that they are a waste of money.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.8 GHz/4 GB/500 GB
I subscribe to Mac Addict the software discs are kinda nice, but nothing you can't get off the net for free anyway usually.

I do like the UNIX University section and the how-tos.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Aluminum, 20", 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB of Ram
I had the same problem. When I first purchased my Mac's I couldn't decide so I just purchased a subscription to both.

Reaction score
Just in case you haven't seen them yet.... you can get magazine subscriptions on ebay. I got both macworld and macaddict for pennies on the dollar. I got a 2 year for mac addict for 7.95 and a 1 year to macworld for 9 bucks. Tons cheaper than through the mags themselves.

just an FYI

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.