• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

The New MSN

Reaction score
I don't know. Looks good to me. I am kinda a fan of the tiles look. I have a free 50 gig one drive account too which this new msn makes it easy to access.

msn

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
Looks very nice and trendy. Not sure I would have use for all the links at the top. I am still not a huge fan of the cloud. I admit to using dropbox. There is just so many cloud offerings. Google Drive, Microsoft One Drive, Apple iCloud, etc. I am also not a fan of cloud applications like Office 365.

But the layout is very nice.

Lisa

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Thread moved to appropriate forum - Not an Apple rumor or report..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
I'll be honest, I'm not really taken with the new site layout. I'm not a huge fan of MS tiles prior to the new layout of the site, but I am having less fun navigating the site compared to the old layout. I'm sure I'll eventually get used to it, just not a structure I'm terribly fond of.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Ugh i was thinking report. didn't realize it was only apple reports.

sorry about that.

No problem, that's one of the things we do..:)

Having never used MSN ever, I have nothing to compare it against. This new design looks fine to me..

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5 9/3/10 OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Firefox 26,0 iPad, iPod Touch
I'll miss the old MSN page with modules to configure and content of my choosing. The "new" presentation of many websites is to splash and make glitzy pictures like we are supposed to fall in love with them.
It started a few years ago with USA Today revamping their site to attract viewers and immediately lost this viewer.
I won't even start on the so-called "Awesome Tab Page" of Google. It drove me back to Firefox.
Thank God I can design my own home page to suit my needs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
If the product is free, then most likely you are the product.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.