Lexar Jumpdrive Secure help

O

october

so I have a Lexar 256MB Jumpdrive Secure card..(from a few years ago) when I was using a PC. well I had the SafeGuard 1.0 software on the PC that died..so I am without the Safeguard software.

I don't really care to use it for a password, but I still have a partition saved with files that I can not access, which I would like to. After that, I wouldn't mind the software, but i'm more concerned with getting the data off it.

so is there either a way to hack it..or find the software for it. The only thing I found on Lexar's site is the driver and the software verison 3 (which says does not work with 1.0)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Hmmm afraid not...
I'd try writing Lexar an email about this, they must still have a version of their software around that can open the old encrypted partition.

OP
O

october

Aptmunich said:
Hmmm afraid not...
I'd try writing Lexar an email about this, they must still have a version of their software around that can open the old encrypted partition.

well i think I found the software for pc, so I am just going to save it to the public partition and then try it on a pc next time I get a chance. Then i'll just use it for normal storage.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.