Questions about toast

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz 512 MB Ram 128 vRAM 60GB HD
Okay, I have a few files here I wanna burn to disc- one dvd and one cd.

Here's the file listings for the-

cd-
.nfo
.bin
.cue

dvd-
(It's all in a Video_TS folder... could I just drag and drop that?)
.bup
.ifo
.vob
.bup
.ifo
.vob
.vob
.vob
.vob

everything's already numbered in the .vob files... (e.g. VTS_0_01.vob and so on)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 3.06GHz 4GB RAM 1TB | MacBook Pro 13" 2.53GHz 4GB RAM 640GB | 16GB iPhone 3G
I'm not 100% about the CD, but I would drag the files into Toast and see what happens...

For the DVD, you can make a DVD-Video disc from a VIDEO_TS folder. In Toast 7, there is an option for "Video", then "Video from VIDEO_TS", you can use that and just drag your folder into Toast.

If your not using Toast 7, I believe you have to choose "DVD-ROM UDF" and drag the the "VIDEO_TS" folder into Toast. You will also have to create an empty folder called "AUDIO_TS" in the same directory as the "VIDEO_TS" folder.
Remember, DVD tiles and folders should have everything capitalized and use underscores instead of spaces. For maximum readability in DVD Players, rename the disc something instead of the default "My Disc", instead use something like MY_DISC .... you get the idea. :mac:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.