well i'm finnally a switcher

S

Skid

well i have been going through my head (for about a year) if i wanted a mac or not well the time came to get a new notebook so i thought i would go with a mac iBook and i absoulty love it my mac addiction started with my first iPod a 10 GB 3rd Gen wel just wanted to say Hi and also if you guys could give me any hints/tips with mac o/sx i would be very grateful

Reaction score
Well first off, welcome to another iPod Halo effect victim ;-) . I'm one too.

Well I'd recommend you listen to these Podcasts in iTunes:

The typical Mac User Podcast by Victor Cajiao
The Maccast by Adam Christianson

They have loads of tips and keep you posted and all things macintosh.
Check out www.macosxhints.com if you want to, but most tips there are not really useful for everyday stuff (it's more about hacking the system with scripts than real tips).

Check out www.coolosxapps.com to find some neat tools tha make OSX what it is.

Keep your systm up to date with the Apple Button in the top left corner (Software Update). Apple releases bug fixes very fast (compared to some people in north-eastern america... in a town named redmond...)

Have fun.

OP
S

Skid

WOW man thanks there is alot of good info in there will defffently be checking out all of those things btw you mentions you have an iPod i know have a 60GB video iPod i'm just wondering do i have to switch it from windows format to mac format (i'm going to update it with my iBook now) i know you had to do it with the 3rd gens but i dunno about the newer ones

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.