where are my Podcasts

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OS X 10.6.8
Mac OSX and I want to edit my Podcasts in Itunes but cant find them.

M

MacInWin

What, exactly, do you mean that you can't find them? Is it that they aren't showing in iTunes, or you can't find the actual files themselves? What version of iTunes, OSX and what Mac?

In iTunes 11, you can open Preferences and under the General tab pick what to show ini tunes. If Podcasts is not checked, check it.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OS X 10.6.8
Thanks Jake...some time ago I downloaded a couple of Podcasts and now I saw by chance that I have heaps of these podcasts which are produced....I don't want them but don't know how to get rid of them!
I am using an Imac OSX 10.6.8 and also find it extremely slow now.
Regards
Kenn

C

chas_m

If you subscribed to a podcast, then you'll automatically get every new episode when it comes out.

10.6.8 is too long ago for me to remember how to manage podcasts, but in iTunes 11 you simply switch from the Music section to Podcasts, then pick a given podcast and click on the little gear wheel to manage settings for that particular podcast.

I've illustrated with the settings for one of my own podcasts, The Happiness Patrol (which is about Doctor Who and all that).

Podcast-settings.png

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OS X 10.6.8
Many thanks chas_m
Problem fixed......I am only eighty and am still learning!
Kind Regards
Kennygee

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.