Replacement Software ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
I just recently decided to make the switch from an HP L2000 to an iBook G4 but there are two pieces of software that I use a lot, Outlook and OneNote, are there any Mac replacements for them? I know that Entourage (sp?) is the Mac replacement for Outlook, but in the Outlook that I use I have the Franklin Covey PlanPlus installed, so really my question for the Outlook replacment is one that has an equalvalent to PlanPlus, since Franklin Covey does not make PlanPlus for Mac OS. Thanks

A

antizero

From what I see, panplus is an organizer. iCal should suffice as an organizer/task scheduler, and if you want to schedule actual COMPUTER tasks (eg executing some scripts or maintainence on your mac) you can use cronjobs for that. I haven't used entourage, as Mail suits me just fine.

Z

zap2

ThunderBird, same people who make FireFox, or Mail, are both Mac Replacements for OutLook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
Circus Ponies "Notebook" might do some of OneNote's functionality

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.