Help with downloading images from iPad/iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" imac 2.66 1T 8GB
Hello,
Is there a way to download images from my iPhone/iPad to my wife's iPhoto account? We have 2 different logins (hers and mine), but it is a pain to login to her account to down load the photos (we want to keep them all in the same iPhoto library.
Thank you

C

chas_m

I'd suggest a cloud storage service like Copy.com (15GB free storage -- if you would like 20GB free here's a referral code). If you think you can get by on 2GB free space then Dropbox has a nice interface for photos. Another and possible much better option is to open an account on Flickr, which offers 1TB of space and is obviously very photo-oriented (does support video as well, however).

I'm also looking forward to seeing how Cloud Drive evolves and plan to get the 20GB for $1/month plan from Apple when it arrives this fall.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Of all the things that were lost in the transition from Mobile Me the disk space is the one I missed. It was easy to create a link so someone could upload/download files assuming it was someone you trusted.

I'm looking at copy.com and will probably use that. I think it will be a more useful setup than SkyDrive.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.