Purchase advice.

Reaction score
I am looking at purchasing an Apple notebook in the very near future. I was looking at an iBook but someone told me to check out macofalltrades and they have some great deals on Powerbooks that fit what I am looking for that they say are in mint condition.

Anyone have any experience with macofalltrades? Any advice?

Reaction score
i would wait. a new ibook with a 13.3 " widescreen is comming soon, i would wait a few months.

OP
R
Reaction score
Well the thing of it is I kind of need this notebook sooner then later.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
You might want to try the refurb section of the Apple Online Store. I personally tend to steer clear of resellers. Its better to go straight to the source in my opinion.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
EDIT-XTREEM said:
i would wait. a new ibook with a 13.3 " widescreen is comming soon, i would wait a few months.

That's conjecture. No one knows what the new iBooks' stats are going to be for sure. Rumors abound about a new iBook coming in April, but if you need one now, you need one now. As far as resellers are concerned, I've never used one myself, but PowerMax is an excellent one from everything I hear and my dealings in other stuff with them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.8Ghz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD
The one thing I can say is make sure you get everything you want when you buy it. I had bought a iBook G4/ 12" /40GB HDD back in January. Little did I know that I would need more space on the HDD and a bigger screen.

That being said, I sold it on ebay and bought another iBook, 14", 100GB HDD /1GB Ram.

I bought from the apple store just because I like dealing direct - the other thing is, that if you're a student, you can get a discount on apple.com - just look for the education links.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
There is an Apple event next week, i would wait to see if they release something better or if they improve the iBook line.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.