Steering wheel for imac

Reaction score
Hi there......I have lately downloaded 'Eurotruck' from apps......its a great driving game.
However. I am unhappy using the arrows of the keyboard to steer it. I would love to buy a steering wheel compatible with imac27" Maverick computers.

I have looked at dozens of steering wheels on the market with not much success.

Anyone have a steering wheel that works then please advise

Cheers;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
You should be able to use pretty much any controller in combination with ControllerMate. CM will let you map the controls from almost any joystick and other controllers to the equivalent keyboard/mouse commands used in a game. It's a little difficult to learn how to use, but it is the best that there is at this.

OP
I
Reaction score
steering wheel

I am looking for a steering wheel with pedals that work on Imac 27" ive looked at Logitech GT27 etc but doesnt say it works with imac....only windows, ps3 etc....where can I get a steering wheel and pedals:Blushing:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I am looking for a steering wheel with pedals that work on Imac 27" ive looked at Logitech GT27 etc but doesnt say it works with imac....only windows, ps3 etc....where can I get a steering wheel and pedals:Blushing:

Again... ControllerMate will let you use pretty much any controller on a Mac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.