lexmark z1300 - how to I set...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac laptop OS X, ver 10.5.7
I have just connected my Macbook OXS 10.6.8 (Snowleopard) to a Lexmark z1300 printer (Thank You, Sly, for your previous advice--it worked like a charm!).

I cannot find where to select "quick print" "normal" or "photo quality". I know the printer has this capability--I used it all the time when the printer was connected to my PC.

I looked at the Lexmark website, but couldn't get anything under "quick print" to come up so that may be the wrong term.

Any help will be appreciated.

Jann

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac laptop OS X, ver 10.5.7
Never mind...I found it. Problem was I was in Textedit. When I tried a Word file, I blundered onto where I could set things (I'm not quite sure where, but I think I can find it again). I love my Mac!

Jann

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
I have just connected my Macbook OXS 10.6.8 (Snowleopard) to a Lexmark z1300 printer (Thank You, Sly, for your previous advice--it worked like a charm!).

Jann

Glad that worked out for you. Was the river built into the Printer & Fax settings or did you have to download the driver from Lexmark?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.