Eye TV 2.0 and Intel iMac

M

MatCan

Hello,

I recently bought an Elgato 410 which works prefectly on my Powerbook G4, but will it work ok on the new Intel 20" iMac?? Im not sure how Rosetta will affect the performance...

Mat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
MatCan said:
Hello,

I recently bought an Elgato 410 which works prefectly on my Powerbook G4, but will it work ok on the new Intel 20" iMac?? Im not sure how Rosetta will affect the performance...

Mat

The system requirements on Elgato's website (the makes of EyeTV 2) state that the Intel processors are supported, so you should be fine. I have EyeTV 2 and a Plextor ConnectX USB tuner coming in the mail for my iMac Core Duo; I'll let you know next week how that turns out once I get it set up.

Reaction score
MatCan said:
Hello,

Mat

I have a friend who is a recent switcher and got a 20" Intel iMac and plextor. He's had no problems at all. No worries.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
VaughnA said:
I have a friend who is a recent switcher and got a 20" Intel iMac and plextor. He's had no problems at all. No worries.

Yay! That's good to hear :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.