Got a new Intel iMac...

M

moosegoose

I must say, I absolutely love this thing! I can't believe I have been living with Windows based machines for so long...sheesh.

Anyhow, I will probably stop by quite a bit to ask questions on how to get things done on a Mac, but hopefully I will get the hang of it soon :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
congrats and welcome to the forums. Cruise around and you'll find alot of answers here in the switcher hangout and elsewhere.

Reaction score
congrats and if there is anything you need help with we will give it a try!

OP
M

MJGUK

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new mac!
I too have one of the new Intel iMacs and I must agree, they are amazing :)

OP
M

mmmiller

My wife and I just got a new intel imac. I have no idea what is capable of yet, but I have no problem finding the limits as soon as possible.
I need some help getting sirius satellite radio working though windows media player, any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Good to find the forum and thanks,
Matt

OP
B

BoingoBongo

I just switched with an Intel iMac too, and it's great. It's the most amazing computer I've ever used. I loved the whole experience right out of the box.

As opposed to my Windows laptop that came in a plain brown box and started have trouble after minimal use...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.