Outlook for Mac

Reaction score
Hello,

I am programming on Mac for iOS and I use Thunderbird for my emails.

I have sent a "localizable.strings" file to several people in order they translate my app in their language.

It worked everywhere excepted for one of these people in Spain who is using Outlook for Mac. She says she received my file but Outlook doesn't allow her to save it ( therefore, she can't open it into the text editor).

I know nothing about Outlook. :[ Would somebody be so kind to help me resolve the issue?

Thanks, Clararhea

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
I don't use Outlook but I can't imagine that it is special in some way as to prevent this from happening. You might want to try zipping it and sending that.

OP
C
Reaction score
I don't use Outlook but I can't imagine that it is special in some way as to prevent this from happening. You might want to try zipping it and sending that.

That's a good idea, thank you. I just tried via DropBox to see if it could work (had forgotten about that one ! ;D)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.