our own F@H section of the board

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i think it could be a good idea to have a folding@home section on our forum where we can create different threads such as:

programs to use
folding systems
folding setup
and various questions about folding

it will most likely be a small section of the board, i'd even offer to moderate it, or maybe powerbookg4 would want to help out as well becasue he appears to be one of the most active folders along with me

thanks for listening
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Well we already have a thread devoted to it, which covers all the basic necessities to F@H. Right now there are not enough threads being created on the F@H topic to be put into their own forum. So for now, put it all into that one thread, or into anything goes.

F@H is not a major part of this forum, and with thirty one members, its a very small part. It is also not a direct part of the forum, its hosted on a different website. It would be like creating a forum for IRC.

As for moderating, I am aware it was not a 'beg', but our moderators are chosen by vote, not off suggestion. Though, thank you for the support.

Also, thank you for the suggestion

OP
coach_z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
the idea stemmed from wanting to create like 4 or 5 more F@H topics and not knowing if i should put them in applications or anything goes area. i was not begging to be a mod but just an offer if it would spread you guys too thin if it was a real hit or something and i am learning a lot about the subject everday. i hope to one day begin to make folding a larger part of our community because it has the ability to change all our lives and it would be great that MF gave such a large amount of the support
Thanks for responding graphite.
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
For the time being please keep all F@H topics in the thread. If the thread starts to grow out of control, we'll consider something else. At this point however, there is no where near enough traffic to justify its own forum.

OP
coach_z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
schweb said:
For the time being please keep all F@H topics in the thread. If the thread starts to grow out of control, we'll consider something else. At this point however, there is no where near enough traffic to justify its own forum.

hmmmm...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.