Mac 27"

Reaction score
Hopefully my New Mac 27" is about to arrive early next week - Spent most of the day converting one corner of my bedroom into a mini office, I nipped out to buy a cupboard for my new Mac - Basicly its made of solid pine with two opening doors segmented inside with shelfs and a cubby hole for old style computer box, plus handy keyboard shelf that pulls out. The only mistake I made was to check whether my HP printer would actually fit inside - unfortunately only by a small fraction it doesnt fit widthwise lol. Lucky for me I have a small chest of draws in similar finish which is actually at an exceptable height when printer is pearched on top - Boom. I'm a little disapointed with myself as I've done loads of research on the internet to make sure the cupboard fits into the allocated space.
The most important thing is the Mac will sit on top with plenty of space and room to spare.
I asumed that the shelves inside were adjustable - infact they are heightwise but not width.
I'm still pinching myself as I've been hankering after a Mac for so long - I've been a member on this forum since 2011 and no Mac to show for it, thats all about to change next week.
I'm hoping that the switch over from windows wont be a difficult one. I have had several iPads not too mention iPhones and ipods. So I'm hoping that being fermiluar with these products will put me in goodstead.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21 M1 Pro 14" MBP, 23 M2 Pro Mac Mini (MacOS 14), iPhone 15 Pro Max (iOS 17), iPad 6 (iPadOS 17)
Enjoy your imac!!!

Had mine for 9 months now and love it. It replaced a 20" iMac I'd had for 6 years which was still going strong so I gave it to my sister.

Mine lives on a bar table in the lounge. This is ideal for ad hoc browsing while standing up, or for longer use I drag in a bar stool from the kitchen.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.