Using Stuffit

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
I tried to download some paper profiles from Epson. Two seperate compressed files, one opened with Stuffit 10.0 and worked while the other one is giving me an error.

Is there another application in the MAC arena I should be trying to open this with?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Probably not.

What type of compression is being used (What are the file extension(s) at the end of the file name?)

OP
Odin_aa
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
The files were both .hqx files, not sure why one would work and the other not work.
I have attempted to open from EPSON and download to the hard drive 4 times and open the file. A friend is going to email me the uncompressed files, it would be nice to understand why they did not work though.

Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.