Question about Favorites Bar

Reaction score
Hi. How do I make it so that each item listed in my favorites bar also has the logo for that website beside it so it's easier to find when I look up there to find a favorite. Right now they are all in the same black lettering so if I want to click on, say, ebay, I have to look harder than I would if it was listed up there with the ebay logo next to it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
If you're using Safari, you can't. Safari doesn't have that functionality.
You need to use Firefox, or Chrome if you absolutely need favicons next to your favourites.

OP
A
Reaction score
Thanks

Thank you very much. Just downloaded Firefox. Man this PC is FAST with the New Haswell chip. Will Apple ever let Intel produce the phone and Ipad chips? Probably not. Maybe they'll let them manufacture the chips they design using Intel's 14nm process coming out next year.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Thank you very much. Just downloaded Firefox. Man this PC is FAST with the New Haswell chip. Will Apple ever let Intel produce the phone and Ipad chips? Probably not. Maybe they'll let them manufacture the chips they design using Intel's 14nm process coming out next year.
So far the dual core Arm is smoking the quad core competition in the phone/pad market and with less ram so why fix what ain't broke.

OP
A
Reaction score
So far the dual core Arm is smoking the quad core competition in the phone/pad market and with less ram so why fix what ain't broke.

TSMC makes ARM's chips. Intel is about to put TSMC in a world of hurt when they move to 14nm chips, and then 10nm, IMHO. This is a disadvantage to using ARM since ARM can't manufacture its own chips. The long time head of TSMC just retired as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
TSMC makes ARM's chips. Intel is about to put TSMC in a world of hurt when they move to 14nm chips, and then 10nm, IMHO. This is a disadvantage to using ARM since ARM can't manufacture its own chips. The long time head of TSMC just retired as well.
Please elaborate the main reason Arm has done so well as its managed to perform while still having best in class battery miser something the competition has yet to get a handle on ,after all you can have the fastest chip on the block but in portable devices if it will not last all day it will not satisfy the masses .

OP
A
Reaction score
Please elaborate the main reason Arm has done so well as its managed to perform while still having best in class battery miser something the competition has yet to get a handle on ,after all you can have the fastest chip on the block but in portable devices if it will not last all day it will not satisfy the masses .

The Intel Merrifield Mobile chip is coming in 2014, built on its 14nm process. If Apple isn't taking a hard look at Intel right now, I bet Samsung is. TSMC makes the ARM chips....Altera just LEFT TSMC for Intel's 14nm process starting next year. The clock is ticking, and ARM's stock price recent seems to be showing it. ARM is dependent on TSMC to manufacture it's chips - not good since TSMC is said to be falling further and further behind Intel. Intel will rule the mobile chip market in 3-5 years, IMHO.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.