Upgraded to Invision 1.1.1

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
Upgraded to Invision Power Board 1.1.1. Some of you might have noticed the blue gradient at the top for a while. It seems that even though I removed the reference to that in the Skin in the control panel, which didn't remove it from the .php file, and then I MANUALLY deleted the reference in the .php file, it STILL wouldn't go away. So I played a little trick that us webmasters know and got it to look like it was before. Even though it is tricked out, it works. I wish I didn't have to fool it into working, but hey.

This is the type of issue that they would go like this: "THEM: Is it the default skin? ME: Why no, it isn't. THEM: Well we can't support you then, we only support our skins" Which is waste of time. So whatever works.

Another reason we will hopefully be moving to vBulletin as soon as they finish their convert script.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
cool stuff.. i noticed the blue gradient, but i figured it was the dumb PC im on here at work.. only 30 more mins til i can use my iMac again :D

back to the topic.. if you need any help when moving to vBulletin board, I'm willing to help with whatever I can

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
yeah, I noticed the blue aswell.. i reloaded the page thinking safari was playing a trick :)

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
cool stuff.. i noticed the blue gradient, but i figured it was the dumb PC im on here at work.. only 30 more mins til i can use my iMac again  :D

I feel the same way, but I have 3 hours until I can get to my powerbook. :lol:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.