• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

Audio Adjustments in iMovie 10.0

Reaction score
I happen to HATE the new iMovie as they've dumbed it down way to far IMO.

Anyway, I have two audio clips that are consecutive so for the first clip I do not want the audio to fade out although I can't seem to find an option that allows me to remove the audio fade out. Any ideas?

Thanks!

OP
M
Reaction score
ok, i figured it out. they have since added "fade handles" that you can drag -- that wasn't very intuitive

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid '11 iMac 21.5", iPad 4 w/Retina Display 16GB, 13.3" MacBook Pro (Late '11) 500 GB HD, 2.4 GHz
Restoring iMovie

I happen to HATE the new iMovie as they've dumbed it down way to far IMO.

Anyway, I have two audio clips that are consecutive so for the first clip I do not want the audio to fade out although I can't seem to find an option that allows me to remove the audio fade out. Any ideas?

Thanks!

You can always go back to iMovie '09...look in your apps folder and you'll see a folder titled "iMovie '09." Open it and double click on the iMovie icon and it'll open up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid '11 iMac 21.5", iPad 4 w/Retina Display 16GB, 13.3" MacBook Pro (Late '11) 500 GB HD, 2.4 GHz
No problem. I hate the new iMovie too. Took some searching before I found out you can go back to the old version.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.