JAVA Problem

Reaction score
Dear ...
Anyone can help me in this problem as I face a serious problem with Java, and Java unable to open my site as I attach the message that coming up to me every time I sign in oracle system.
This problem was not exist till I install the new version of Java 7 update 45
help please

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-19 at 5.26.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-19 at 5.26.30 AM.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 40

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
The error message is pretty specific about what the problem is. You have a security issue that you need to fix. If this is your side and you are signing it, looks like that signature is out of date and you might have/want to update it..

Not sure why just a Java update would bring up this problem though..

OP
H
Reaction score
Dear RazorEdge
Thanks for your attention ...
but I think it is not about signature out of date issue, because I have a successful login with windows device.
I had clear the certification once before one week and after I did that I failed to login again to my site via my MAC.

if you have any suggestion for me in how to re-sign again my site into java secured certificates via terminal , I don't know how could I do it, may be by using DNS or something link that ...

-----Thanks again for your attention and looking for more suggestion from your side

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.