should i get a new highest end macbook?

Reaction score
I got a macbook pro 13" because everyone in my college has one - and it feels really nice when i sit in the campus café (see? i made that é on my Apple Macbook Pro by holding down e key they pushing 2 at prompt) with my black North Face Denali Jacket and just kicking back with my Apple headphones and listening to music.

But the thing is I really like video games, and i cant get my favorite to run on osx, and i hate bootcamp cuz it still runs like chit and i hate having to switch and it seems kinda weird to pay so much money for a mac only to have to run windows on it :S

if i get the most expensive macbook pro will i be able to run them on osx?

I really don't want to get a windows gaming laptop because my friend said they are way too mainstream and the group of people I hang out with all use macs and iphones.

so what should i do?

what do you guys usually do on your macs? and where do you usually go to use them?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.