• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

IPOD video vs psp

Reaction score
IPOD video

Does anyone know if there is any proper ipod video (larger screen) coming out this year/
I have a 4G 20GB version and was thinking about getting a new one but would like to view video and photos but I think the screen really is too small. I'm not sure whether to hold out or go for something like an archos AV500.
On a second question does anyone know if the AV500 can be synced with a mac (itunes, iphoto etc.)?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 1.58 - 60 GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive - 1 GB PC3200 & 1.33 Ghz 12" iBook w/ 80 GB 7200 RPM HD
Ok...and this post has to do with a PSP how again?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
The only thing that syncs with iTunes is an iPod. I'd assume the same is true for iPhoto. The Archos will work with a Mac (according to their website) but you will not be able to use any songs you bought from the Apple Music store. Most non-Apple media players are pretty easy to use though. Many just show up like an external hard drive and all that you need to do is copy your songs or whatever over to them.

B

Biturbo V12 AMG

Best bet for MP3 players if you use OSX is to get an Ipod^^^^ sine ipod+itunes are made for each other. you can go the other route on MP3 players but you will need software to connect Itunes+Xbrand mp3 player.

OP
R
Reaction score
Don't know how the psp thing got in the title, sorry. Could be something subconcious!!!!
Any truth to the rumor re proper ipod video coming out does anyone know

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.