2nd gen nano pics

Reaction score
hello there.
I have an annoying little problem that hopefully someone can help me with. I've had this 2nd gen nano forever & love the thing. Never had a prob with it, love the size & shape, it does everything i expect it to plus it was a gift from my mom, so i just plain love the thing. Anyway, MY prob is that i would like to sync it to my current itunes library, but there are photos on the nano that no longer exist anywhere else. After much research & many attempts I've been unable to sync w/o entirely erasing the nano contents, pics included. I realize that the pic files on the nano are small, but they're better than not having them. I also realize that i could just keep the nano how it is, but i'm getting really tired of the music on it & prefer to use the nano for music over my iPhone when i'm out & about. If you happen to know of a relatively uncomplicated way of saving these pics so I can sync the nano w/new music I would greatly appreciate your input. Thanks!
-e

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.